Search result AZURITE in articles
1. Which chakra to work? (choice of stones) - 5th Chakra
THE FIFTH CHAKRA: VISHUDDA Legal: Means "PURIFYING" in Sanskrit. It also appoints the chakra of Georgia, the center of communication. Location: It is located in the throat between the Adam's apple and jugular pit. Dominant color: Blue. Element: Ether. Its corresponding meaning: The hearing. Bodies associated with it: It controls the muscles of the neck, cervical vertebrae, jaw...
2. Which chakra to work? (choice of stones) - 6th Chakra
THE SIXTH CHAKRA: Ajna Legal: Means KNOW, DIRECTING RECEIVE or "in Sanskrit. It also appoints the chakra of the third eye chakra front chakra command, look internally. Location: It is located at the front, on top of a triangle, whose base is made by our two eyes. Dominant color: Indigo (violet blue). Element: Its interior. Its corresponding meaning: The sixth chakra is correlated...
Help on search
- The search engine doses not care about the case of your text. [ cats dogs ] will search pages talking of cats and dogs in the same page.
- The double quotes (") allow you to search an exact phrase, respecting all caracters including spaces.
- The MINUS (-) forbids a word, eg [ dogs -cats ] returns all pages with dogs but no cats inside the text. you can add a MINUS (-) before a sentence with double quotes ("), like -"white cats".